(Adds details throughout) By Steve Slater and Alistair MacDonald LONDON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - British car tyre and exhaust business Kwik-Fit moved closer on Wednesday to a possible listing that could value it at 1 billion pounds ($1.9 billion) as its private equity owners appointed Deutsche Bank to advise on strategic options. Kwik-Fit is expected to be valued at over 700 million pounds and could attract an enterprise value of near 1 billion pounds, according to reports. If private ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK's Kwik Fit names adviser to consider IPO, sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.