(Adds detail, finance director comment, share price) By Lara Smith LONDON, March 18 (Reuters) - A strong second half helped to return Britain's Trafficmaster Plc to profit in 2003 and the journey planning firm said on Thursday it had made a strong start to the current year. The firm, whose satellite navigation system is recommended by 14 car makers including MG Rover, Subaru, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz and BMW, also agreed an all-share offer for rival Yeoman Group , provider of navigation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK's Trafficmaster returns to profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642