(Adds details) TORONTO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Uni-Select reported a higher third-quarter profit on Friday as the auto parts distributor said revenues jumped 57 percent, mostly from an acquisition. The company said its net profit rose 26 percent to C$9.2 million ($7.9 million), or 47 Canadian cents a share, from C$7.3 million, or 39 Canadian cents a share, in the same period last year. While the company, Canada's second-largest distributor of auto and heavy-duty replacement parts, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Uni-Select third-quarter profit up 26 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.