MONTREAL, Oct. 29 (Reuters) - Uni-Select Inc. said on Wednesday its third-quarter profit rose 12 percent as sales for the auto-parts distributor increased in the United States. Montreal-based Uni-Select said net profit was C$6.5 million ($5.0 million), or 36 Canadian cents a share, for the quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with C$5.86 million, or 31 Canadian cents a share, in the year-earlier period. Sales rose 4.7 percent to C$189.1 million from C$181 million. While Canadian sales fell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Uni-Select ups profit on U.S. revenues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642