(Adds market reaction, background) TURIN, Italy, Feb 27 (Reuters) - A merger between Italian banks Sanpaolo IMI and UniCredito would be "interesting" but requires further study into the deal's impact on both sides, Fiat's chairman said on Friday. "It would be useful to study this operation to evaluate whether it would be in the interest of both parties," Umberto Agnelli said on the sidelines of a news conference in Turin on automaker Fiat 2003 earnings. Agnelli's family holding company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UniCredito, Sanpaolo merger "interesting" -Agnelli" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642