(Adds Toyota, union reaction, analyst's quote, background, byline) By John McCrank TORONTO, March 19 (Reuters) - A union seeking to organize a Toyota Motor Co plant in Canada withdrew its bid for certification on Wednesday saying it did not have enough signatures. "Based on a bargaining unit employee list with over 900 new additional names submitted by Toyota late yesterday...it was clear we didn't have enough signed membership cards," said Ian Morland, an organizer for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Union calls off Canadian Toyota plant vote bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642