(Adds Jaguar comment)) LONDON, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Workers at Ford Motor Co's British luxury brand Jaguar will start voting next week on whether to strike over plans to end car production at its main plant and cut 1,150 jobs, a union said on Wednesday. Members of the Amicus and the Transport and General Workers' (T&G) unions at Jaguar's Browns Lane plant in Coventry begin voting on Monday in a ballot on industrial action that runs until December 13, T&G said. The vote will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Unions to poll Jaguar workers on possible strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.