* VW offers 2.9 pct more plus 300 euro one-time payment * VW's offer for 100,000 workers valid for 23 month period * Union says wants more pay and shorter period (Adds further details) BERLIN, Jan 28 (Reuters) - German unions rejected on Friday an offer from Volkswagen that would give workers a pay rise of 2.9 percent over the next two years and a one-time payment of 300 euros before the end of June. "The difference between demand and offer is much too big. The length of the deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Unions reject Volkswagen pay offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.