(Releads, adds GM Daewoo's vote for strike, para 8-10) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, June 30 (Reuters) - The union for workers at South Korea's top car maker, Hyundai Motor Co , said it would extend a four-day strike if its demands for a wage hike and a big profit bonus were not agreed to in talks on Wednesday. The country traditionally faces a seasonal rise in union action every summer, but labour unrest this year poses a big headache for a government struggling to bolster sluggish local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Unions threaten long Hyundai Motor strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.