(Adds details) TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Japanese private equity firm Unison Capital said on Wednesday it will buy Asahi Tec, a maker of iron castings used in automobiles that is majority owned by Belgian private equity investor RHJ International . Unison Capital also said it would spend 23.9 billion yen ($310 million) to buy common and preferred shares while assuming Asahi Tec's debt, although it did not disclose a figure for the debt. Unison Capital will initially buy preferred shares in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Unison to buy Asahi Tec for $310 mln excluding debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642