(Recasts, add details) DETROIT, July 25 (Reuters) - Car dealership UnitedAuto Group Inc. on Tuesday posted an 11 percent increase in second-quarter profit on stronger service and parts revenues. The Bloomfield Hills, Michigan-based company said earnings rose to $36.8 million, or 39 cents a share, from $33.2 million, or 35 cents a share, a year earlier. Wall Street analysts expected the company to earn 38 cents per share. Revenue jumped 11.8 percent to $2.9 billion, driven by 2.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UnitedAuto 2nd-quarter profit rises 11 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.