(Adds new details throughout) DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Auto dealership group UnitedAuto Group Inc. on Monday reported a 15 percent drop in quarterly earnings due to an accounting change. UnitedAuto said it earned $13.7 million, or 34 cents per share, in the first quarter, down from a profit of $15.7 million, or 40 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter. However, excluding the accounting change, the company earned $16.8 million or 41 cents per share, above Wall Street estimates. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UnitedAuto earnings hurt by accounting change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642