(Updates throughout with details) DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto dealer UnitedAuto Group Inc. reported flat second-quarter earnings on Wednesday as higher revenue was offset by higher costs for overhead and interest. The company also said it had to take a $1.9 million reduction to earnings during the quarter because it found $3.1 million in false revenue in an audit of its Arkansas dealerships. UnitedAuto said the false revenue, booked between April 2001 and March 2003, was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UnitedAuto posts flat quarterly earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642