(Adds earnings and revenue details, raised full-year forecast) DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - UnitedAuto Group Inc. on Wednesday posted a 38 percent rise in quarterly earnings, as the car dealership company was helped by higher sales of new vehicles and increased service and parts business. Bloomfield Hills, Michigan-based UnitedAuto said second-quarter earnings rose to $33 million, or 71 cents a share, from $23.9 million, or 58 cents, in the year-earlier quarter. Results include an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UnitedAuto quarterly earnings rise 38 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.