(Adds details of increased sizing and extended roadshows) By Kirsten Donovan LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - British-based TI Automotive has increased the proposed size of its forthcoming high-yield bond to $300 million from $215 million and extended marketing for the deal, bankers said on Wednesday. The 10-year deal is now likely to price on October 1, along with a 175 million sterling equivalent offer from UK wholesale food distributor Brake Bros . A banker said the TI Automotive bond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Upped TI Automotive/Brake Bros bonds due next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.