(Adds Edmunds.com outlook in last paragraph) Dec 20 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales are expected to end the year strongly, increasing 14 percent in December for the second highest monthly selling rate as consumers shake off fears about economic uncertainty, consultants J.D. Power & Associates and LMC Automotive said on Thursday. LMC also boosted its 2012 forecast for total new light-vehicle sales in the United States to 14.5 million vehicles from 14.4 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US auto sales set to rise 14 pct in Dec.-JD Power-LMC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642