(Adds South Korean prime minister, paragraph 16-17) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. autoworkers and troubled automaker Chrysler urged Congress on Wednesday not to approve a free trade pact with South Korea until it has been renegotiated to address their concerns. The deal struck in April 2007 by the Bush administration "would threaten the jobs of tens of thousands of American workers, exacerbating the already serious difficulties facing the U.S. auto industry and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US autoworkers, Chrysler warn against Korea deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.