* DOE to push technology, make green vehicles less costly * Chu on 2015 goal: "we'll see what happens" * CBO: promoting green vehicles to cost $7.5 bln through 2019 By Ayesha Rascoe and Deepa Seetharaman WASHINGTON/DETROIT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Energy on Thursday eased off President Barack Obama's stated goal of putting 1 million electric cars on the road by 2015, and laid out what experts called a more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US backs off goal of 1 mln electric cars by 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642