(Adds details of pact) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, May 27 (Reuters) - The United States and the tiny Gulf state of Bahrain reached a free trade agreement on Thursday that the Bush administration hailed as a model for other reform-minded Middle East countries to follow. U.S. Trade Representative Robert Zoellick said the agreement with the United States' 78th largest trading partner opened up new export and investment opportunities for U.S. industries ranging from aircraft and sports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S., Bahrain reach free trade pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.