DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - The chief executive officers of General Motors Corp. , Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler unit will meet with President George W. Bush, a Ford spokesman said on Thursday. A second person familiar with preparations for the meeting said it would be held on May 18 and would focus on alternative fuels, including ethanol, the high pension and health-care costs borne by the Detroit automakers and their concern on foreign exchange rates. The White ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US Big Three auto leaders to meet Pres. Bush" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642