WASHINGTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - A lobby group for the top U.S. chief executives said on Thursday the U.S. Treasury Department should use some of the funds from the $700 billion bailout legislation to provide direct capital injections to automakers and their finance companies. The Business Roundtable, an association of about 160 chief executives, also said the Federal Reserve and Treasury should expand the government purchase of commercial paper to all investment-grade instruments, rather ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US CEO group backs capital infusions for automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642