(Adds Nucor, P&G; Microsoft) NEW YORK, July 21 (Reuters) - The following are comments from U.S. companies on China's decision to revalue its yuan currency by 2 percent, linking it to a basket of currencies rather than directly at 8.28 yuan to the dollar, as it has for a decade. DANIEL DIMICCO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF NUCOR CORP. : "This is just tokenism. Tying it to a basket of currencies we don't even know yet is no different from the peg they had before. I am very disappointed but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. companies see yuan revaluation as first step" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642