(Adds details from letter, background) WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - Democratic leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives expressed "deep concern" about the direction of free trade talks with South Korea in a letter to the Bush administration released on Thursday, as U.S. negotiators were in Seoul trying to wrap up a deal. The letter sent to U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) Susan Schwab on Wednesday signaled a potentially tough battle to win approval for what has been billed as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. Democrats urge course change in S.Korea talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642