* Second time this year U.S. review clears Corolla * Corolla airbag complaints similar to other compacts (Adds Toyota comment, number of vehicles, crash test rating) WASHINGTON, Aug 17 (Reuters) - U.S. auto safety regulators have denied a request to formally investigate complaints alleging potential airbag failure in certain Toyota Motor Corp Corollas. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said it had reviewed a petition by a Williamsburg, Virginia, couple and eight other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US denies request to probe Toyota Corolla airbags" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.