(Adds details, background) By Jonathan Nicholson WASHINGTON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. economy inched ahead slowly in recent weeks as consumers spent less on cars and manufacturers struggled, the Federal Reserve said on Wednesday. "Economic activity grew slowly, on balance, in late October and early November," the Fed said in its "beige book" report, an anecdotal survey of national economic conditions compiled from reports by the Fed's 12 regional banks. The Fed said consumer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US economy grew slowly in late Oct, early Nov-Fed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.