* IPO timing capitalizes on environmental enthusiasm * Filing is near but exact date not clear (Adds background on Tesla, green IPOs, car industry) By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. electric sports car maker Tesla Motors plans to go public soon, two sources familiar with the matter said, amid growing interest in green technology and battery-powered vehicles. An IPO filing from the six-year-old start-up, best known for its $109,000 all-electric Roadster, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. electric carmaker Tesla preparing IPO-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.