(Adds comments from U.S. energy and agriculture secretaries, U.S. ethanol production capacity) WASHINGTON, June 23 (Reuters) - U.S. Energy Secretary Sam Bodman said on Friday he was concerned about this week's jump in ethanol prices that might be passed on to consumers at the pump, but he said lifting the U.S. duty on Brazilian ethanol imports won't increase supplies that much to help. "This is something that we're concerned about ... when I see that kind of price for ethanol," Bodman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US energy secy concerned about high ethanol prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642