* EPA to issue rule limiting vehicle emissions shortly * State welcome extra time to deal with permit standards (Adds details, EPA's previous comments to Congress, comment from state agencies) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - U.S. industrial plants and other stationary sources of greenhouse gas emissions blamed for global warming will not require Clean Air Act permits to operate until at least January 2011, the Environmental Protection Agency said on Monday. Agency ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US EPA phases in permits for greenhouse pollution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.