(Recasts first sentence, adds background, comments in paragraphs 11, 22-23) By Ben Klayman CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - U.S. economic growth may have sizzled in the third quarter, but unimpressed corporate executives said on Thursday that job expansion and long-term business investment are still lagging. "We're going to wait until I have orders in hand," said John Kispert, chief financial officer of KLA-Tencor Corp. , a top manufacturer of equipment used in microchip production, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. executives still see job growth lagging" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.