(adds details) WASHINGTON, Aug 31 (Reuters) - The Bush administration said Wednesday it will waive for all 50 states certain federal environmental regulations through Sept. 15 for gasoline and diesel due to a disruption in supplies caused by Hurricane Katrina. "These waivers are necessary to see that fuel is available throughout the country," said Stephen Johnson, head of the Environmental Protection Agency. The waivers will allow gasoline with higher evaporation rates and diesel fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US expands enviro rules waiver for gasoline, diesel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.