(Updates with additional Portman quotes, details) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, March 30 (Reuters) - The United States is considering other World Trade Organization complaints against China in addition to an auto parts case it filed on Thursday with the European Union, U.S. Trade Representative Rob Portman said. Washington also will carefully monitor Beijing's response to the auto parts case to ensure that American car companies operating in China are "not unfairly treated" because the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US eyeing more WTO cases against China - Portman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642