* Demand up 3 pct week-on-week - MasterCard * Gasoline consumption 3.8 pct lower than year ago * Pump prices down 6 cents a gallon last week (Adds link to graphic) Nov 29 (Reuters) - U.S. retail gasoline demand rose last week as U.S. motorists pumped more of the fuel to visit friends and family for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, MasterCard said in its weekly SpendingPulse report on Tuesday. Demand rose 3 percent in the week to Nov. 25, compared with the previous week, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US gasoline demand up last week on holiday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642