(Adds details, EIA economist) By Christopher Doering WASHINGTON, Aug 25 (Reuters) - As Americans prepare to drive to the beach and other getaway spots for the last weekend of the summer vacation season, motorists face a record high $1.747 per gallon, the government said on Monday. The national price for regular unleaded gasoline soared by 12 cents a gallon to an average $1.747 a gallon last week, based on a weekly survey of service stations by the Energy Department's Energy Information ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US gasoline price soars 12 cts/gal to new record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.