* Highway travel up 3.4 bln miles in June * Miles driven in May revised down By Ayesha Rascoe WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - U.S. highway travel climbed 1.3 percent in June from a year ago, rising 3.4 billion miles to 263.9 billion miles the U.S. Transportation Department said Friday. The increase in travel followed a 0.1 percent drop in miles driven in May, revised down from the previously reported 0.1 percent increase. Total highway travel for the year is still up 0.1 percent, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. highway travel up 1.3 pct in June-govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642