(Adds detail, background, byline) By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - A plan to raise U.S. corporate pension insurance premiums was backed by a House panel on Wednesday, amid warnings that a taxpayer bailout loomed if something was not done to shore up the federal pension insurance agency. The measure, described as a fallback plan in case lawmakers do not enact comprehensive pension reforms, would raise up to $6.2 billion over five years for the Pension Benefit Guaranty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US House panel OKs pension premium increases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642