(Adds House vote this week; airline, hedge fund details) By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, July 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives should vote by Saturday on a bill to overhaul the U.S. pension system and a tax cut bill that includes a long-term rollback in estate taxes and a minimum wage increase, Senate and House Republican aides said on Friday. Republican leaders are trying to finish a crucial pension overhaul while pushing through a contentious estate tax cut ahead of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US House plans pension, tax bill votes by Saturday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642