(Adds quotes, details, background) By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, July 25 (Reuters) - U.S. House Majority Leader John Boehner said on Tuesday he hoped House and Senate negotiators could reach agreement on a bill to overhaul the private pension system later in the day. "Things are moving towards a conclusion and I'm hopeful we'll have one today," Boehner, an Ohio Republican, told reporters. But provisions to give special relief to struggling airlines had still not been finalized, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. House's Boehner wants pension deal Tuesday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642