By Dan Levine SAN FRANCISCO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge granted preliminary approval on Friday to Toyota Motor Corp's $1.1 billion settlement of a class-action lawsuit brought by consumers who lost value on their cars due to sudden, unintended acceleration. The order on Friday came from U.S. District Judge James Selna in Santa Ana, California, who scheduled a hearing for final approval of the deal in June. Representatives for the plaintiffs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. judge approves Toyota's $1.1 bln acceleration deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.