(Updates with details from judge's order) DETROIT, March 28 (Reuters) - A federal judge has pushed back a trial date for the multibillion-dollar shareholder lawsuit against DaimlerChrysler AG from May to December. In an order dated Wednesday, Delaware U.S. District Judge Joseph Farnan set the trial for Dec. 1, citing the need for more time to consider motions for and against summary judgment and to resolve a number of disputes over evidence. The shareholders, led by billionaire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. judge delays DaimlerChrysler merger trial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.