* U.S. Judge denies request for another official committee * Objecting bondholders to continue fight -- lawyer By Emily Chasan NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - A U.S. bankruptcy judge has denied a request from a small group of General Motors Corp bondholders to become an "official committee" in the bankruptcy case. The group, which calls itself the "Unofficial Committee of Family & Dissident GM Bondholders" and says it represents the interests of some 2,000 individual GM bondholders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. judge rejects GM bondholder committee request" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.