(Adds company comment, details throughout; adds byline) By Justin Hyde DETROIT, June 25 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Wednesday struck down part of DaimlerChrysler call for the dismissal of multibillion-dollar lawsuits over the merger that formed the company, saying investors could not reasonably have suspected the so-called "merger of equals" was a takeover. In his ruling, Delaware District Court Judge Joseph Farnan chided DaimlerChrysler for its claim that media speculation about the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. judge strikes down Daimler argument in suit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642