* White House economic team trying to find more money * Senate bill would tap money in energy loan program * Stabenow says extension may face Republican opposition By Richard Cowan WASHINGTON, July 31 (Reuters) - Legislation that would add $2 billion to a cash-for-clunkers program aimed at spurring U.S. automobile sales could move quickly through the U.S. Congress, Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow said on Friday. Speaking to reporters, Stabenow and fellow Democrat Carl Levin said a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US lawmakers eye $2 billion to extend clunkers program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642