(Adds American Airlines, Delta, GAO comments) WASHINGTON, June 22 (Reuters) - The main sponsor of a bill to tighten rules governing U.S. corporate pensions said on Wednesday he did not want any special airline aid added to the measure as it progresses in the House of Representatives. Republican Rep. John Boehner of Ohio said he intended to keep the pension bill free of specific relief for any particular industry, although he did not rule out such action in the Senate or later in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US pension bill author wary of airline aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642