* US reviewed proposed safety fix, raised no objection * Toyota expected to make safety announcement "very soon" * Remedy would address recall of 2.3 million vehicles (Adds details) By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators are satisfied with a Toyota Motor Corp. plan for fixing a sudden acceleration problem that is part of a massive recall and unprecedented sales and production halt, a government official said on Saturday. National Highway Traffic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US satisfied with Toyota recall remedy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.