* Battery maker filed for bankruptcy in Delaware * U.S. objects to terms of proposed sale order * Retired military leaders oppose sale to Wanxiang By Tom Hals Nov 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. government said bankrupt A123 Systems Inc cannot be sold without its consent because the battery maker received a $249 million grant from the Energy Department, according to court documents. Johnson Controls Inc of Milwaukee and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. says A123 sale requires its consent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.