(Adds EPA letter, details throughout) By Richard Cowan WASHINGTON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - A high-ranking U.S. Senate Democratic aide on Thursday said Democratic leaders have concerns that senators will vote to block the Environmental Protection Agency from issuing certain new global warming regulations. Senate Democrats are worried that any move to delay EPA regulations would be a serious blow to Obama administration attempts to begin bringing down carbon dioxide emissions that are blamed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US Senate Democrats concerned on climate rules move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642