(Adds House may add drilling proposal to spending bill, 12th paragraph) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate will vote on Tuesday on legislation to extend tax breaks for using renewable energy sources and taking steps to save energy. The energy tax breaks will be part of a bigger bill that continues other tax credits for businesses and also includes a one-year fix to the Alternative Minimum Tax so millions of Americans won't be subject to higher income taxes. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US Senate to vote on extending energy tax credits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642