* Plan would start with 2017 model year through 2025 * Proposal would recommend average targets * Impact of electric vehicles unknown (adds efficiency comparison, trade groups) By John Crawley and Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The Obama administration this week will propose new fuel efficiency and emissions requirements for cars and light trucks for model years 2017 and beyond. The plan, a centerpiece of President Barack Obama's energy agenda geared toward reducing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. set to propose new auto fuel, emissions rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642