(Adds background, lawmaker comments, byline) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, March 30 (Reuters) - The United States and South Korea must finish free trade talks by noon EDT (1600 GMT) on Sunday in order for the Bush administration to have time to notify Congress of its intention to sign a deal, the U.S. Trade Representative's office said on Friday. The announcement gives negotiators more time to resolve difficult issues in sectors such as autos, agriculture and pharmaceuticals as the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. sets Sunday deadline for S. Korea trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.