(Releads, adds EIA quote, U.S. gasoline inventories, gasoline prices) WASHINGTON, Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. production of gasoline this spring could be up to 200,000 barrels per day more than the same period last year due to fewer refinery outages, the federal Energy Information Administration said on Thursday. "Given lower planned outages scheduled for this spring season, and assuming the return of unplanned outages to more typical levels...gasoline production could increase from 100 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US spring gasoline output seen higher than in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.